nafex - Re: [nafex] rooting blueberries

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] rooting blueberries
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:37:55 +0000

Patricia,
You can probably have some luck using new growth and dipping or dusting the
ends
in a rooting hormone. Place these in a mixture of 3/4 peatmoss 1/4 sand. Keep
protected from direct sun and evenly moist. To grow these in Zone 11 you will
probably have to give them an artificial winter. Depending on the variety,
minimum temps and duration of chill time will need further research. Good
luck........Victoria Caron

PRishel826@aol.com wrote:

> Good morning all, I'm wondering if anyone can give me advice on rooting
> blueberries? I thought I'd read somewhere that it's difficult to do, but
> I'd
> like to try. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch, Patricia
> Rishel Los Angeles USDA Zone 11

> Go to Expedia.com to win airfare to Vegas for you and 20 friends,
> $15,000 and a suite at Bellagio for New Year's. Or win 2 roundtrip
> tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily. Click here for a chance win.

Make PayPal your friend.
Sign up today and get a $5 bonus.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5024/0/_/423498/_/960655194/