nafex - Re: [nafex] Juneberries and CAR

  • From: "Big Swede" <JFrisk@pionet.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Juneberries and CAR
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 17:12:19 -0500

I have had two Regent Juneberry shrubs for 15-20 years and this year almost
all of the berries are shrunken. I always have had good luck before with
pollination and no bugs. We had a wierd winter and spring. We had no
winter to speak of as the weather got to 20 above at the lowest temp. and
then had a cool dry spring. I have 4 apricots that are loaded ( a rare
occurance as I am in Zone 4 in the Loess Hills of western Iowa). Do you
think this was a pollination problem or something else? Judson L. Frisk