nafex - Re: [nafex] no mail

  • From: "Larry Stark" <larry@larrystark.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] no mail
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 17:21:54 -0500

Pat Rishel,

Here in Wisconsin it has been raining all day and I've checked my email several times and no nafex except this one.  Yesterday it was nice out, but still not but a couple of nafex.  Nobody seems to have any problems.  Though, now that I think about it, my new pear tree has black spots on some leaves and other leaves are shriveling up.  I think it could be too much water. Any clues?

Larry Stark
626 Saxonwood Rd
Altoona WI 54720

800/833-6077
715/832-6612

Get dot com essentials now!   Type your search here:
 www.    .com

  • [nafex] no mail, PRishel826, 06/04/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [nafex] no mail, Larry Stark, 06/04/2000