nafex - [nafex] organic/ipm antique apples & cider and DEER

  • From: "mike tomlinson" <tugger@netreach.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] organic/ipm antique apples & cider and DEER
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 09:40:38 -0000

1. As a relatively new collector and grower and cider maker I'd like
to meet anyone who has the same interests. My wife and I are
traveling around the country this summer and if there is anyone with
the same interests I'd like to visit and maybe drink a bottle or two
of each of our ciders.

2. Also after 4 years of relatively little deer damage the bambis
have found my young orchard and have pruned most trees up to chest
high and thinned all the fruitlets to the same height. Has anyone
tried using a radio shack motion detector and sound and flashing
lights to keep them out of the orchard?
Mike Tomlinson

http://click.egroups.com/1/4634/0/_/423498/_/959852595/