nafex - [nafex] powdery mildew on grapes

  • From: PRishel826@aol.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] powdery mildew on grapes
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:04:30 EDT

Hi all, while we're on grapes here...my French Columbard vine has developed a
severe case of powdery mildew...all of my American varieties are untouched
(obviously, I guess), as are my other viniferas...only the Columbard (fruit
included, it seems) has it. Does anyone have any spray suggestions for me
that might check the pm? I'd be grateful. Thanks so much, Patricia Rishel
Los Angeles USDA Zone 11

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4473/0/_/423498/_/959782016/