nafex - Re: [nafex] re: myco

  • From: "Kieran or Donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] re: myco
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:44:52 -0500

Here here, I like the idea of morels in apple orchards. There IS a market.
Someone said he talked to a local guy who was selling morels to restaurants
for $80 a lb. Wonder if they can take the fungicides used in commercial
orchards? I know they can take the fertilizers, we eat field mushrooms
every year from conventionally fertilized fields. Ed, do you get any
mushrooms coming up in your orchard? Donna