msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] SARCON 2015 - Mounted SAR Sessions

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "tfinkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] SARCON 2015 - Mounted SAR Sessions
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 19:45:10 -0400

Tracy,

Thank you for being one of the Mounted ST-III work group members.  Having you (and the other work group members) who was an active duty  Mounted SAR responder that held SARTECH-II certification added validity to the NASAR work product.

I hope our paths will cross again one day soon.

Ride safe

T’mi

www.trotsar.org