msar-riders - [MSAR] Beatrice Sharp and MSAR-Riders

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Beatrice Sharp <ibeathere@yahoo.com>, Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Beatrice Sharp and MSAR-Riders
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:50:03 -0600

Dear Ms. Sharp,

You are receiving e-mails from the MSAR-Riders mailing list, list
address msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org. However, the address at
which you are receiving these e-mails, ibeathere@yahoo.com, is not
subscribed to MSAR-Riders. That means you are receiving e-mails
forwarded via some other e-mail address. I am the listadmin of
MSAR-Riders. If you share with me (offlist!) your other e-mail
addresses, I can find which one is subscribed and unsubscribe it
for you.

Please do something for me. I do not appreciate receiving spam
for months now from your LinkedIn account, inviting me to "friend"
you (or whatever it is that LinkedIn does to beat traffic to its
site). If you harvested e-mail addresses via your subscription
to MSAR-Riders, please delete all those addresses from LinkedIn.

Thank you,