msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Volunteer Mayhem? Yeah, enough already...

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Volunteer Mayhem? Yeah, enough already...
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:44:17 -0700

Karen wrote:

[...] So what I see Jorene saying above there is that me and you should not stop on the side of the road to help at the scene of an accident, we should just let them die and let the establishment clean up after it.. even if we are the first on the scene, oh GOD FORBID we get on a cell phone to make a call to 9-11....lets just drive by shall we?.. ... [...]

Karen, folks here - including myself - are talking about SAR incidents, SAR training, etc, and MSAR. You have just completely changed the subject to Good Samaritan acts - which I never mentioned - and tried to my apply comments regarding SAR. Sorry, that dog won't hunt. Your twisted rendition of what you think I believe about Good Samaritan acts is completely inaccurate.

I also deleted your perception of the economy and business since I saw no correlation between a new hire spilling coffee on a computer and a search incident.

Please try to stay on topic for this forum.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jorene Downs

SAR, CERT, Emergency Communications

Mounted SAR