msar-riders - [MSAR] Missouri MSAR units up date

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Santafearabians@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Missouri MSAR units up date
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 02:06:53 EDT

Hello to all,
Want to share with you the happenings with Missouri based MSAR units.
My unit, the Jackson County Mounted Sheriff's Posse Search Team is out of the class room now that Spring is here and planning some training with two new units. Starting last October we worked with ladies from Morgan County to "get started". They are doing a fine job. Now have training monthly or as needed. I am going to visit them in May to "cheer them on" with their training program. The Kearney Saddle club contacted me early this year. Several of their members came to one of my training sessions in early March. In turn I had the privilege of talking with them later in the month at their home base town. This unit I believe will do very good MSAR, a lot of interest, thrust for knowledge and drive. I am very excited with the idea forming a Missouri Association.
For your info below is an attorney that specializes in equine law. She has a site called www.equinebusinessforms.com that can be downloaded for a fraction of the cost of an office visit. Denise has horses and is on the side of "us". She always welcomes new business and clients.

Thank you so much,
Al Hale, Lt. JCSMP Search Team Manager