msar-riders - [MSAR] UNITS PER STATE?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] UNITS PER STATE?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 10:42:29 -0800 (PST)

Responding to:
Message: 1
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 15:35:55 -0700
From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
Subject: [MSAR] Minnesota (USA) MSAR groups
To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Jeff Hasse et al in Minnesota worked up a new and much longer list of mounted
patrols in Minnesota that do SAR, and I was able to add a few more.  I have
updated the MSAR units web directory accordingly:

    http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/units/#Minnesota

There are now 27 units listed for Minnesota.  Way to go, everyone.  Thanks!

-------->
Una, would it be possible to post a state by state list with just the number of units and maybe the possible number of horses per unit in each state?  Kind of a rough inventory of horsepower if you could?
         Karen