msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR awakening in Kentucky USA

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR awakening in Kentucky USA
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:33:56 -0700

Well, MSAR is really getting organized in Kentucky USA. I have just
added to our web directory a second MSAR resource in Kentucky (an
established SAR team that has recently added MSAR), and I find on
the web some notices of organizational meetings in multiple parts of
the state.

http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/units/#Kentucky
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brandenburg-ky/T8A7F1R1LN79FPDUI

There will be a "bomb proofing" clinic on March 24, 2010, I guess at
the Kentucky Equestrian Center in Winchester KY. There are YouTube
videos of past clinics and the facilities there are just awesome.

See videos for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKIYecGS