msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Printing cards, letterheads, t-shirts...etc

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Printing cards, letterheads, t-shirts...etc
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 18:44:23 -0400

Vista-Print is cheap because there are no persons involved. It is an image
to finished product service. If you can find a JPG, PDF, or DOC format
layout to send them they will transfer it and scale it to the size you
order. We sent a rough sketch to a patch company which in turn sent us a
high quality JPG of the proof and we used the JPG as our base logo, creating
a brand and a printable image for Vista-Print to use on business cards, and
us to use on computer generated letterhead.