msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Nationl EMS Expo in Baltimore Maryland, 27 & 28 March 09

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Canton Gallery" <art@cantongallery.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Nationl EMS Expo in Baltimore Maryland, 27 & 28 March 09
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:58:01 -0400

Hi Tim,
Thanks for the info on the EMS convention. I'll pop over there tomorrow and look you up! I have been wanting to connect with Trotsar, so this will be a great opportunity. I am considering a career move into EMS, am currently applying to my local fire company, and have allot of questions regarding all of this. I look forward to meeting you and your organization. I have a great Morgan horse that I think could train for MSAR!
See you tomorrow,
Carolyn Wilkinson
Canton Gallery
2935 O'Donnell Street