msar-riders - [MSAR] Thank you

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: <horsedriver54@woh.rr.com>
  • To: msar riders chat <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Thank you
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 9:41:15 -0500

This is to all the people that responded to my request about new member
requirements. Thank you very much for your ideas and time spent writing to
me. Our board is looking at the emails and we will be writing into our
guidelines some of the ideas. I really enjoyed all of your letters and was
truly amazed at how fast you all responded. Have a great day and keep up all
the good work you all are doing out there. thanks again Lisa from Clark
County Mounted Search and Rescue

  • [MSAR] Thank you, horsedriver54, 02/18/2009