msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Wilderness Medicine Conference: Big Sky 2/7 - 2/11

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: no name name none <blindrodie@hotmail.com>
  • To: Mounted Search and Rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Wilderness Medicine Conference: Big Sky 2/7 - 2/11
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 01:50:58 +0000

I would give my eye teeth to attend an event like this...

And I don't even know what my eye teeth are ;)

Jim

From: JEANRDH@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:41:17 -0500
To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Anybody planning to attend the Wilderness Medicine Conference in Montana next month?  Some neat topics to be presented, such as toxicology, avalanche survival, Mountain SAR, hypothermia, envenomation, etc.... Nothing exclusive to MSAR however.

Jean Fredlund
Dakota County Sheriff's Mounted Patrol
Search, Rescue, & Recovery Resourses of MN
MN Sheriff's Mounted Posse Association
MN Horse Council

Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out.