msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Feeding Horses on a Mission

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lois Guyon <laguyon2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Feeding Horses on a Mission
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:40:15 -0700 (PDT)

Una, you can take your horse through the car wash. We were doing a crowd
control for an event where we had our staging area at a car wash. It was 100
degrees and full sun. One of our members took his horse to the hand held car
wash and power washed him. That horse just stood there and took it. If you
power wash the horse, you can certify that it is weed free just as is your
trailer.

Lois