msar-riders - [MSAR] ERROR ON K-9 POST!

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] ERROR ON K-9 POST!
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:42:30 -0700 (PDT)

My apologees for an error on my post regarding the itchy k-9 as I listed a wrong URL in the paragrapgh.....

"A great website I found on the topic of itchy dogs as well is this
one.  It has excellent discussion on dogs with allergies. So if you too
have one that is suffering....or just curious...

http://pub1.bravenet.com/forum/68846337/

While that URL does goes to a forum discussing itchy dogs, the URL that should have been in that spot was ->>

                 http://www.gundogdoc.com/library/itchydog.html

That web has a great discussion on dog scrathing and  allergies.

Thanks again everyone for  your imput.. today my itchy friend is about  near normal in what I would find acceptible in dogs scratching!

Please also forgive my spelling in the previous posts..., it appears I have some sticky keys and likewise a "glitch in my perscription glasses.. ugh!!!  (ouch!)  So sorry about that!

Karen
Iroquois County
VMSAR
Illinois

  • [MSAR] ERROR ON K-9 POST!, Karen Nesbitt, 06/05/2008