msar-riders - [MSAR] Michigan Police Arrest Internet Horse Seller

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: RANCH MANAGER <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Michigan Police Arrest Internet Horse Seller
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:31:07 -0000

Guess the competition is getting pretty bad!  A couple years ago I had a fellow by the name of Anderson contact me over the internet and wanted to buy a horse from us.  He sent me a bogus check which needless to say, thank goodness we did let the horse go first without the check clearing... hmmm, I wonder if this guy is not one in the same????!

[IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p147/Pasochicken/dinnerson.jpg[/IMG]
So next time anyone goes to look to buy a horse over the internet, BUYER BEWARE and seller...hmmm, we are watching out for you too.

Note: forwarded message attached.

K. Nesbitt  VMSAR
Iroquois County - Illinois

For current weather go to: