msar-riders - [MSAR] Mare stolen in San Diego

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Mare stolen in San Diego
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:22:43 -0800

http://www.netposse.com/stolenmissing/libbyCAdec1407.html

Hey all, I'm passing this onto the list because so many of us have law enforcement AND equine contacts. This Friesian mare was just stolen out of her pasture in Ramona- near San Diego. She is currently nursing her baby. Let's help get the word out to as many people as we can and get mama back to her baby! Please pass the word. Someone will be trying to sell a Friesian without papers somewhere.

Thanks,
Chris