msar-riders - [MSAR] info needed, please

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Cindi Rothrock <gottahorse@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] info needed, please
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:38:21 -0800 (PST)

  Can anyone help an area TV station? This message was sent to me by Andy Miller, New Director of WCIA (CBS) located in Champaign, IL. If you can help him with any information, please e-mail either him or directly to him. Thank you! Cindi Rothrock, DCSAR, DCMSAR

 From: amiller@wcia.com
To: aceliberty@hotmail.com

Hi Cindi…

 Wondering if you could help us out… We’re working on a story regarding an “Air Drone” that some local law enforcement agencies are using to conduct aerial searches.

 The equisearch folks are having trouble supplying us video of the drone at work, and I was curious to know if you know of a person with that agency we might be able to speak with?

 Let me know if you’re able to help…

 Thanks!

 Andy Miller