msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] IL truck wreck>>>Euthanasia...etal...

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Ms Teri Oliver <terilynne3@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] IL truck wreck>>>Euthanasia...etal...
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 06:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

Times of a $5 bale of hay are gone around here. Sometimes, pardon the French, but "shit" happens and yu hit a hard spot. I don't agree with a hay stamp tax, but, I believe that there should be some sort of local yokal (community taking care of community) emergency hay fund (NOT for those with big barns and lots of horses and income over a certain amount).  This Feed Fund should go to the average person during a drought, or illness, injury, divorce, etc, in family that has caused temporary hardships, and as long as they have proved that they have sold and/or done everything they could they they should be alloted hay and/or grain and a reduced discount and/or free according to their income level at that time.

WIC for horses?  Food Stamps for horses? Free Lunch for horses?

Sincerely

Teri Oliver