msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Chaska MN (USA) training: ignore previous

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Michelle Cadieux <mcadieux2007@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Chaska MN (USA) training: ignore previous
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:07:36 -0700 (PDT)

i forgot i have a class on saturday i cant make this.

wed day to thurs eve i can be yours but thurs eve i
have a class.

friday or sunday days and nights i'm free.

i know you have a car. just in my mind it's far. like
driving to the airport. 45 minutes? maybe it's not
that bad.

;)

http://www.co.carver.mn.us/county_government/posse.asp

> Una Smith
> New Mexico

Michelle Cadieux, MBA
Creative Communications
Atlanta, San Francisco, Minneapolis
"Available for emergency services, research,
technical writing and training projects, and business development."
CreativeCommunications@yahoo.com, mcadieux2007@yahoo.com
cell 415-786-1436 (mnemonic: run 1 i do), text: 4157861436@vmobl.com
Fax: 928-396-3257, SKYPE: creativecommunications2

Profile: http://linkedin.com/in/creativecommunications
http://people.tribe.net/creativecommunications
http://geocities.com/sftechtrainer