msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] training S & R

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: <PBEUERLEIN@bellsouth.net>, <megracefularabme@aol.com>, "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] training S & R
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:49:29 -0500

Hello Irv Lichtenstein,

I have recently become interested in getting involved with the mounted search and rescue.  I am in process of becoming certified EMT and thought that my skills as EMT would be beneficial for the mounted search and rescue programs.  My wife, Megan, is an Equine Sports Therapist and also an avid horse trainer and she is interested in training horses for the mounted search and rescue programs.  We are wondering where and how we can get information in order to get started.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Shawn Smock
Franklin, Indiana

Listings for Indiana:

Indiana

·         Delaware County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue Volunteer Program

·         Porter County Sheriff's Department Mounted Division

·         St. Joseph County Sheriff's Posse

·         Vanderburgh County Evansville-Vanderburgh County Search and Rescue Team

Arkansas