msar-riders - [MSAR] Flushing lurkers

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Flushing lurkers
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:40:59 -0400

David Skofstad wrote:
>I suspect the recent increase in activity is flushing out
>less-interested lurkers.

I suspect so too. It also flushes *in* web lurkers who are interested
and subscribe in order to post something. You see no misdirected
administrivia from them because posts from non-subscribers are routed
directly to the listadmin address for me to deal with.

At some point everyone involved in MSAR will know about MSAR-Riders
and will have joined or not, as they like; when that happens we will
reach some sort of steady state, but for now MSAR-Riders still is in
a growing phase.

Una
: