msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Allergies and elections...

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Jyaniro@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Allergies and elections...
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 22:47:49 EDT

Irv,
PLEASE don't ever mention this again because no one knows he wasn't wearing a helmet...He is an international judge and everyone knows he has the plate. He told everyone he had a helmet on....doubt that most of these want a be MSAR'S would know him....but you never know...
Bob's mother told me...she felt she should because I was riding the horse........In this circle word gets around faster than flys on shit.
ttyl,
Jane

See what's free at AOL.com.