msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Ohio Training Exchange

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: TrainR <trainr@earthlink.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Ohio Training Exchange
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 22:01:53 -0400 (EDT)

Can you tell me where you're located? I've been approached by the Hancock
Co.(Ohio) Sheriff's Mounted Patrol for help with SAR training. While I feel I
can assist with general SAR training, I'm not real sure what makes a good
mounted SAR team. Any advice would be appreciated
BTW, that new yahoo groups sounds interesting. I also am going to subscribe
and evaluate.
Pam Lobdell
K9 SAR