msar-riders - [MSAR] Flag training needed

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "The Stevie's" <rideforhim@fiberpipe.net>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Flag training needed
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:41:00 -0700

We are in a womens drill team here in Sheridan, Wy. I enjoyed reading your article about MSRA flag training.
What length/ diameter  of dowel and size flag do you recommend for an event- we are committed to do our first exibition in the 1st week of August 07, and we have worked with smaller flags and  would like to start working with the flags we are going to use for the program . Thanks for all your help. Leslie Martin