msar-riders - [MSAR] SAR City (CA)

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "SAR-L" <SAR-L@ml.islandnet.com>, "MSAR-L" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] SAR City (CA)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 19:44:42 -0700

For anyone wondering why the SAR City web site is down ... it got hacked and the host shut the site down. But according to conference management the 34th annual SAR City conference is still happening in Barstow, CA, this weekend at the Barstow Community College ... Friday 1800 - Sunday noon. (Yes, you can register at the conference.)

www.sarcity.org will return later. Meanwhile, basic information is available regarding the conference - courtesy of the college - on the college web site. www.barstow.edu http://www.bcconline.com/sarcity/index.htm

I already know a few of you plan to be there, and hope there are others. Stop and say hi! (I'm easily found by checking the Friday evening and Saturday afternoon class schedule for my name as instructor.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
SAR & CERT
www.ceoates.com/msar

  • [MSAR] SAR City (CA), Jorene Downs, 10/04/2006