msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] lunch

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Marie Lester" <marie.lester@gmail.com>
  • To: "jfspang@aol.com" <jfspang@aol.com>
  • Cc: Suzannne Skrzypek <sarah.skrzypek@gmail.com>, Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] lunch
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 07:46:48 -0400

I am thrilled that you are available on Wednesday, John!
Suzanne, Rosanna and I will meet you at 12:30 at the North Star Cafe.
I have never been there, so sounds good to me.

Really looking forward to catching up....
Chuck is welcome to join us, too, if he has the time. I should have
mentioned this earlier.

Marie