msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] communications harness

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Sue Dolezal <kk7smd@bendbroadband.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] communications harness
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 15:27:52 -0400

[Deleted included prior post and HTML duplicate. -Una]

Okay...I'm guessing from the responses this morning to my post about comms
harnesses that no one has found what they consider to be the perfect solution
for mounted comms needs, or a manufacturer that caters to Mounted SAR.
My hope was that someone in a different part of the country might have heard
of a manufacturer offering a product for mounted teams. Please move on to
another topic. It was my intention to promote a discussion about equipment
for SEARCH AND RESCUE and nothing else.

Sue Dolezal

  • Re: [MSAR] communications harness, Sue Dolezal, 08/01/2006