msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Stolen horses from GA

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Chuck Daniel" <iwhound@voyager.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Stolen horses from GA
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:18:46 -0500

Wonderful news!!!! This just in to SHI! Horses escaped captors!

3-28-06 I have WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! A local man found the horses wondering yesterday (I don't have the details yet) but apparently they escaped their captors and were trying to make their way back. I am in class today and will contact you this p.m. with all the details. I thank you for all your assistance.

Looks like there is a happy ending to this one.

Chuck

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pennbo" <pennbo@bbv.net>