msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] SAR Tech testing

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Raskin, Larry" <Lawrence.Raskin@jhuapl.edu>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] SAR Tech testing
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:59:55 -0500

Una,

For my records,

What's your amateur call sign, what bands do you operate? Which SAR
group are you with (yes I should already know this)? Are you on the NM
RACES group (NMSectionARESandRACES@yahoogroups.com)? From the posts I
read, great group with information you would find useful.

Larry WB3DAJ

P.S. - It is the FCC not the ARRL that creates the test. The ARRL
provides the VE's to administer the test.