msar-riders - [MSAR] Distance Rides - Manitoba

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: RANCH MANAGER <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Distance Rides - Manitoba
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:24:31 -0800 (PST)

Just thought to let everyone know that I received a posting for DISTANCE
RIDES in Manitoba....I know, it's not the good old USA and it is not MSAR,
but it is a great chance to go on a distance ride and get experience with
your horses if you are so inclined and have the time to experience a visit
our neighbors to the north (CANADA!)

For a veiw of their entry and other scheduled rides go to my blog at the
addy below and check out the posting for the date of February 16, 2006 called
DISTANCE RIDERS OF MANITOBA. The contacts, member application, rules etc...
everything you need to find out more is there.

If you have a distance ride you are hosting and want a place to post it
just send it to my email. I obviously cannot post them all, but will get
what I can up. If you can send them without an attatchment, your chances
are better that the post will play nice with my software.

Karen Nesbitt
Illinois - Unaffiliated
Iroquois County

VISIT US AT: