msar-riders - RE: [MSAR] MSAR In the News

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jeff Ezell" <eztech@pdq.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [MSAR] MSAR In the News
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:23:21 -0500

Chris,

Thanks for your encouraging words and support. Anyone that can spare a
prayer, please do. Yes indeed it's a heart breaking experience what the
Holloway family is going through. You might want to visit the journals
written by Robert Cooke, whose 19 y/o daughter Rachel is still missing at:
http://www.rachelcookesearch.org/journal.html

This is good for all SAR people to read once in a while. It's a reminder
from a family of why we all work so hard training and searching. It should
be required reading for all new SAR people.

Jeff Ezell