msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Request information

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: John Wilkins <wilkey34@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Request information
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:52:36 -0700 (PDT)

Una thanks for responding. The group that I belong to
is called Rising Star Equestrian Association it is an
all discipline horse group, I am a director at large.
The group is in Nye County, Nevada in a town called
Pahrump. I have done some volunteer search and rescue
things in the past as well as some of the members in
the group . The reason I wrote to get some information
was that I have to make a presentation to the rest of
the board members before we take it before the
Sheriff. I was reading the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s
Posse page and their training standards, which helped
out a lot. I am just making sure I have everything
ready to make a good presentation and the people in
place once we start to get things going and avoid all
the pitfalls that other groups may have encountered
when they first started, any and all tips and
information will greatly be appreciated

Thank You

John Wilkins

Yahoo! Sports