msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: to Una: it´s a good feeling.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: carlos velasco <carlosvelascosan@yahoo.es>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: to Una: it´s a good feeling.
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:24:57 +0100 (CET)

Una: thank you for the picture of two Sar riders
looking for the lost woman. It`s nice to see sometimes
how SAR riders work. It gives a good feeling about how
good we feel when helping other people that migth need
our help, evenmore if we can do that by riding our
horse. These kind of things make the fact of having
and riding a horse have a practical sense, not only
for charming, or who knows what else that some people
think. I hope they found the woman and she is all
rigth.
By the way, two days ago two people got lost when
skiing on the mountains around the valley where I
live. Today morning the police found them. I`m shure
that if we had already a mounted search and rescue
team, we could have found them earlier, since police
officers had to walk a lot to do so. Anyway, I keep
trying making the first voluntier MSAR group here in
Spain.

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es

  • [MSAR] Re: to Una: it´s a good feeling., carlos velasco, 02/12/2005