msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Desensitization Training

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una@lanl.gov>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Desensitization Training
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:21:32 -0600

Mary Duffy with MASOOI Mounted SAR wrote:
> Just thought I'd toss out an observation about our team training
>from this month.
[interesting particulars deleted]

Thanks, Mary. Good details! I am sorry your post topic has been so
overshadowed by other threads on MSAR-Riders. I should have expected
as soon as I go offline for a week, discussion on MSAR-Riders heats
up. I am still working on reading it all.

Anyway, I think you're the first (?) MASOOI person to post much here.
Care to tell us more about MASOOI and mounted SAR in the northeastern
US in general?

Una Smith
Santa Fe County Sheriff's Posse, in New Mexico