msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Re: Equine Disaster Training Location

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Re: Equine Disaster Training Location
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:13:44 -0800

Sorry about that. UC Davis (University of CA in Davis, near Sacramento) is so very active in the horse industry with research, testing, etc., it never occurred to me that anyone wouldn't already recognize the location without further clarification needed. You're right that the assumption shouldn't be made that everyone will recognize a location.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare Co, CA
SAR, MSAR, Swiftwater Rescue, US&R,