msar-riders - [MSAR] Fremont Co., Colorado new MSAR team

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una@lanl.gov>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Fremont Co., Colorado new MSAR team
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:31:49 -0700

Jorene Downs wrote:
>It looks like Ian is nearby (also in CO) and he can provide good
>guidance on SAR / MSAR, complete with hosting some MSAR training.

Yup. My unit is really looking forward to MSARCO over by Pagosa
Springs in June. Lisa, maybe we'll meet you there?

Canon City Colorado is maybe 8 hours drive from Ruidoso New Mexico.
Lisa, your unit might consider attending the ESCAPE conference the
first weekend of May for some SAR training. For some relevant (if
pricy) riding training, consider the MSAR riding clinic immediately
before ESCAPE.

Links to web pages about these and other events are listed here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/events/

Hope this helps,

Una Smith
Santa Fe County Sheriff's Posse, in New Mexico