msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: Packet radio

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una@lanl.gov>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: Packet radio
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:06:43 -0700

Christy Matthews wrote:
>Una the link didn't come up on this: Do you have another location or more
>info.
>I'm really interested in this.

This link doesn't work for you? It works for me. Hm.
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/msar-riders/2003q1/000100.html

Does this link work for you?
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/msar-riders/2003q1/

The packet radio thread is at the top of the list for 2003 Q1, if you
sort by thread or by date. Or you can navigate to it from the top of
the archive. Or use the search tool.

My first post in the thread, the one you are trying to get from the
archive, has some useful references at the end. Please try again and
let me know if you still don't succeed. Thanks!

Una Smith
Santa Fe County Sheriff's Posse, in New Mexico