msar-riders - [MSAR] OBSAR annual Seminar

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "L. S." <obsar1864@hotmail.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] OBSAR annual Seminar
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:59:34 -0600

Hello, everyone! I'm new to the list! I'm a member of the Osage Beach (MO) Fire Protection District Search and Rescue Division team (OBSAR for short). I'd like to extend an invitation to our team's annual training seminar on April 22-25 in Osage Beach Missouri. MSAR specific sessions include : the Search Ready Horse, Mounted Search with Compass, Mounted defensive riding and mounted grid search and patterns for evidence. CU are available for mounted sessions.
Other general sessions: crime scene preservation, woods awareness, and man tracking. K-9 sessions: canine air scent, canine cadaver, canine tracking and trailing, and LE canine. The three days will end with a full scale mock mounted and ground search. registration information is available at
www.obsar.org

The deadline for mounted registrations is February 28... as there is limited boarding facility space.
Lauri

Learn how to choose, serve, and enjoy wine at Wine @ MSN. http://wine.msn.com/

  • [MSAR] OBSAR annual Seminar, L. S., 01/15/2004