msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Southern New Mexico?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Barbara Zabriskie" <blktobiano@zianet.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Southern New Mexico?
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:10:01 -0600

Hi Lydia,
I'm in Alamogordo. I'm sorry for not answering sooner but had a lil horse
trouble. One of my mares decided to do what she wanted, well she won and I
lost and I'm recooperating.
A few of us are trying to get a Mounted group started over here. If there is
anything that you can help us we would appreciate it. I'm also on the
Emergency Service Council so if you have any suggestions in getting classes
for our next ESCAPE with horses please let me know.
Thanks
Barbara