microid - [Microid] php microid

microid AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Will Norris <will AT willnorris.com>
  • To: microid AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Microid] php microid
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:54:00 -0700

I was in the process of updating the microid plugin I'm using (Richard Miller's) to use the newer format, when I ran across Eran's post on this list a couple of months ago about his wp plugin. I rewrite the actual microid function to generate either format as well as work with a number of hashing engines and algorithms. I've attached the code along with a few simple PHPUnit tests for review. I think I'm doing things right, but wanted to have some others take a look as well.

Eran: I was thinking about having Matt setup a 'microid' project on wp-plugins.net like we did for yadis, if you're interested.

Thanks,
Will