microid - Re: [Microid] MicroID support on Yedda

microid AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Fred Stutzman <fred AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Yaniv Golan <yaniv AT yedda.com>
  • Cc: microid AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Microid] MicroID support on Yedda
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:59:31 -0500 (EST)

Yaniv,

Great news! I've added to the MicroID blog and wikipedia page:

http://microid.org/blog/?p=16

I do have one question though. Do you think that this should be an
opt-in feature for users or an always-on feature? Is there any
potential downside to have the user's MicroID published automatically?

I think having it always-on is fine, that is how it has been deployed everywhere else.

Best,
Fred

All the best,

Yaniv Golan