market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] mechanical garlic planter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] mechanical garlic planter
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 13:31:09 -0500

Thanks Pam.
That explains a lot. The garlic machine planting videos might be showing soft neck varieties being planted. Most were Slavic language videos.

I had wondered about a drop tube aiding correct orientation. Now I'll have to check where in the world the soft neck versus the hard neck varieties are planted and just look at the planting method, hand vs. machine. Just research I guess, since we are planting hard neck here.

---