market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Heritage wheat, Facebook etc

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Heritage wheat, Facebook etc
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 19:06:40 -0500

Wyatt, THANK YOU FOR THE RANT!!
Gosh, I wanted to say that but didn't have the background to do so with your flair and facts.

Mike

On 4/8/2016 3:55 PM, Wyatt Jones wrote:
Hi

Nice to see this forum active, thought it went the way of the dinosaurs LOL.  I don't like Facebook, I used to work in Internet security and I find that place to be a huge security risk, they change the rules without notice and sell every bit of information they get on you without a second thought.  I think its not much better than a con game.  If people knew what was really going