market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] indigo tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] indigo tomatoes
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 11:24:08 -0500

Exactly!

I feel the same. We grew grafted Indigo Cherry Drops last year and
they were stunning, prolific, disease resistant - and not that
delicious. Going back to a regular red cherry type this year. I was
tempted by the Artisans.

Rivka, as Gemplers is just up the road I think we'll pick up a case of those
pins. Lots better than bent up old welding rod.
Same problem trying to put a cover on a row of round bales.

---