market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Outdoor Cooler

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Outdoor Cooler
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:05:47 -0400

Can you fit a 20' cargo container?

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855

(513) 967-1106

You can follow us on Facebook or on Twitter @CarriageHsFm

On Aug 19, 2015, at 9:56 AM, Kraft Marty <martyk AT allspecies.org> wrote:

We could use a cooler for our produce but we don’t have space inside our building. We’re in an urban setting where buildings are vulnerable to people stripping copper and fixtures out to sell. We are considering a metal cooler of some kind or putting a cooler inside a shed. I have little familiarity with coolers and don’t know what’s available or where to look. Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks, Marty
Niles Home for Children

Marty Kraft
Please respond to global warming in your own way. Let care of nature become second nature.