market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cross country trip planned. Like to connect w/other market farmers.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marlin Burkholder <burkholders AT glenecofarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cross country trip planned. Like to connect w/other market farmers.
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:15:14 -0500

Title: Re: [Market-farming] Cross country trip planned. Like to connect w/other market farmers.
Yes, Marlin has the lifetime Senior pass.  That is such a gift.  We learned that each car pass to get into the Grand Canyon National Park costs $25.00.  When Marlin reserved a camp space in the park, his pass # reduced our campsite fee by 50%.  What a gift from our government!
Christine